lIVEYINSA COLLECTIVE

Become a host

ABOUT THE COLLECTIVE

The LiveYinsa Collective is a community that brings people together to learn tools and techniques for less stress, connect with others, and get inspired in life!

Whether members are a newbie to the world of yoga and Ayurveda or a veteran with years of experience like Daniele, she helps them to determine the place that yoga, meditation, self-care, spiritual practices, and wellness have in their lives. She offers everything from short breathwork exercises to an Ayurvedic Wellness Consultation to determine what holistic practices her members can incorporate into their lifestyle to a several-day Yin yoga module for those who want to learn the art of Yin yoga and begin a practice from a place of support, ease, and comfort.

We are always looking for hosts to expand on the topics taught at the collective to further build community, offer more tools and techniques to our members, and create connections!

Booking Workshops for:

SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER 2023

HOSTING AT THE COLLECTIVE
Workshop hosts can teach for an hour to 90 minutes. You get to set the ticket price and you will receive 60% of all sales, and the remainder 40% goes to the LiveYinsa Community. Note: All of our community members receive access to the workshops free of charge.
 
The workshop will be promoted over our socials and on our website, however, we encourage you to promote as well as this will increase sales. We will provide you with one IG post graphic and one IG story graphic. After the workshop, you will get a free link to the collective and you can share anything that you have coming up, such as sales on products or other workshops you are offering.
For our workshops, we love teachings that are related to our 10 Pillars:
  1. Sleep
  2. Dinacharya
  3. Nutrition
  4. Connecting with Nature
  5. Movement
  6. Meditation
  7. Spirituality
  8. Bodywork
  9. Wisdom
  10. Reflection

As for specifics, you can do whatever feels aligned most with the work you do. You can find some of our current workshops that we are hosting at LiveYinsa Collective here.

Hosting at the LiveYinsa Collective also comes with benefits such as:

Disclaimer: Even though we promote on our socials, workshop sales are NOT guaranteed. You must also promote the workshop on your social platforms as well. 

Submission Form

FAQs

Yes, it will be recorded, and those who do not make the live and want to watch the replay can.

People are able to join right up until the event starts.

Generally, we charge $20-$25 per session however we can change this if you would like. You can set the ticket price and you will receive 60% of all sales, and the remainder 40% goes to the LiveYinsa Community. All of our community members receive free access. We do promote on our socials and add the event to the website but sales also depend on self-promotion as well.

Workshop hosts can teach for an hour to 90 minutes.

Yes, the workshop will happen over zoom.

Danielle will open up 5 minutes before and will make you the host. 

We are not sure how many collective members will show up but we can let you know how many people have purchased the workshop. You can email team@liveyinsa.com to get an update. 

For our workshops, we love teachings that are related to our 10 Pillars: Sleep, Dinacharya, Nutrition, Connecting with Nature, Movement, Meditation, Spirituality, Bodywork, Wisdom, and Reflection. As for specifics, you can do whatever feels aligned most with the work you do. You can find some of our current workshops that we are hosting at LiveYinsa Collective here.

Yes, this does happen. We will give you some marketing materials to promote the event and we will promote it as well it is posted on our website, however, sales aren’t guaranteed. Daniele recommends sending her a video of something you have done to help her promote. We also recommend doing an IG live or offering something free so that people know who you are.

No, there is no limit unless you stipulate one!

Daniele Gates

Founder & Creative Director of LiveYinsa

Hi! I’m Daniele! I’m an educator and mentor to students around the world, using the ancient traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda as my lens. Over the last 15 years, I’ve studied Spiritual traditions including Yoga, Ayurveda, Reiki, Herbalism, ATRs and Astrology with Pure Yoga, Prema Yoga Institute, Pranamaya, Jai Dev, Adriana Ayales, Brandon Ruiz, Kate Kuss, Marc Nelles, Dr. Vani Gandhi, Jessica Baptiste, and a number of other teachers and mentors. With over 1,000 hours of study, my friends call me the yoga fairy – I bring yoga and ayurvedic wellness to communities across various digital and real-life, in-person platforms through workshops, classes, trainings and retreats. I’m passionate about making Ayurveda as mainstream as astrology. I work with clients who are struggling with doing inner work, healing from trauma, making major life changes, and sometimes feel like a “hot mess.” My clients leave me with an understanding of how their lifestyle choices can help them feel safe and grounded, with lasting relationships and an abundant life. They have learned how to say either “hell no”, (or “hell yes”), and they are confident, driven, and can execute their creative ideas. Students who work with me appreciate the brave spaces I create where no one is judged, and everyone finds the space they need to heal.